Copyleft music. DIY. Non Participation

If I was into corporate music and being a nicely lubed slave, I'd listen to whatever is lamestream. But instead I listen to copy left music on the internet archive like what I've done by my friends or myself http://archive.org/details/takepillsdie . Or other things my friends make and put on bandcamp, pay as u wish. Digital so that we don't have to carry shit/ "throw away" more trash.

Make it w folk instruments like my iPod touch I write this on, or computer, whatever is available, and share it freely to truly free all. With a real message behind it that isn't superficial and materialistic.

Making my earth family not dependent on experts but taking the music into their own hands/ doing it themselves/ believing in themselves.

We are all musical and artistic by nature. But in a hate virus cult-ure we are trained lowest common denominator slaves vs slaves. Compete buy reproduce die. End this viscous cycle of violence. The main weapon they use is the idea of "money".

GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY FOR FREE. ABUNDANCE IS THE ACTUAL REALITY. POVERTY IS A LIE!



















Post a Comment