Boards Of Canada 2010 Promo ? Plus Every Other BOC Album. And All David Icke's Ebooks in PDF

New Boards Of Canada 2010 Promo ?? (Download) - Plus every other BOC release I've ever known about.


I love you boards of canada. Thank You for all you've done for humanity (and yourselves). I know it's not easy. You have given me much needed solace in a backwards world. Yet keeping me grounded in imagination, wonder, mystery. Planet awesome is here now, it just hasn't fully manifested within the dark ones. Your energy will not be wasted here with me offering this bit. It will come back around to you 10 fold. Peace -A-

So yes all boc albums click above. I give everything away for free as well http://archive.org/details/takepillsdie since I don't believe in supporting low frequencies unless they are down with "Planet Awe-sum! Giant Party Everything Is Free And Everyone's Invited!"


Also here is almost every David Icke Ebook / Pdf  he's written. You can read on your computer / ipod touch / iphone / ipad / android etc. Books suck imo, they're heavy and cost too much, and use trees, and you can't share them with 4 billion people at once.  ... especially check out his new "Guide to Global Conspiracy". - love you all!

"Give Everything Away For Free, Wealthiest Way To Be!" :)
Post a Comment