What I'm thankful for 2010.02.12

What I'm thankful for 2010.02.12
Sleeping bags
Shorts
The color black
Take pills die death cult-ure
Quiet time
Internet
Sleeping
Tobacco
Lavendar
Running
Shoes that are barely shoes. Helping me to my next level, Bare Feet!
MacBook pro 13'
iPhones
Nag champa and morning star incense
Kombucha
Skateboarding
John Maus
Bloggr
Archive.org
Facebook
iTunes store for showing me music and podcasts so I can download them
from filestube/ thepiratebay.org
Couchsurfing.com
My tiny house
Bikes
Sunshine
Snow
Hoodies
Dickies work coat
Reload bags
Sleeping bags
Nice Mom who's more like a friend
Jericho Sunfire
Fasting
Food card (stamps) / ebt
Huge dumpstered bag of coffee I've had in the freezer for two years
Coffe grinder and bodum filter
Bamboo spoon/ fork that I got in sf last year
Meditation
YouTube
99.99999% of the population for showing me how not to be
Dumpstering
This notes app
Air speed shoes from walmart
X-gfriend Virginia for sponsoring my life so I could make so much
music to share w the world
Intuition
Channeled talks from ascended masters
5gallon water bottle and $0.30 a gallon reverse osmosis refill machines
Green tea
Minimalism
Stretchy pants
Peppermint
All the time I have to do things like write this stuff to u or sleep
whenever I want :)
The barn ramp
Friends
Texting
Touch screens
Smiles like this :) w what I'm writing
Candles
Being thankful


-A-

Planet Awesum! Giant Party Everything Is Free And Everyones Invited!

Post a Comment